Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bloggers Who Love Food

I saw "Julie and Julia" last night. It was adorable.

As a matter of fact, it got me thinking about cooking. Not that I cook everyday. Not when Dad has a recipe straight out of his "Food and Wine" catalogue collection that he'd rather make for dinner (and I can hardly blame him). However, you can bet I'll be cooking anything within reach (and within reasonable price range) once I move into my kitchen-equiped apartment next week (holy shit, I move in next week... THANK GOD).

Anyway, I do really love to cook. Not quite so big on the French food unless it's pastries. Actually, come to think of it, most of the cooking I do is actually baking. All day, I have been thinking about cakes.

Ever seen the show "Ace of Cakes"? Hunt it down, bask in its glory, delight in its delectability. I was thinking along those lines today. I could do that. Make cakes with ridiculous layers and impossible colors. I'm pretty good at decorating things.

I'll write more on the subject once I've acheived baked perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment