Monday, June 15, 2009

An Introduction

I am a theatre student, but seldom do I perform. You'll find me backstage or high above in a booth or a catwalk. I dress in black and wear a headset. I'll only perform if someone asks me to.
I have a hard time saying no.

I dance any way I want when I'm alone. It's one of the few things I keep from people.

I paint, but only at two or three in the morning. Probably because that is the only time I feel inspired.

I take pictures, but would hate to take a photography class, so it will therefore, never take me anywhere. I refuse to have someone else tell me what I discover to be art is wrong.

I write. A lot. That will never change. My harddrive and mulitiple journals are overflowing and so will all those I will come to own in the future.

I sing, mostly along with a radio. Often in a car. Someone else's car, of course. I, myself, do not have a car. I do, however, have a few radios.

I knit, macrame, braid, bead, stitch, weave... in a million colors and forms. And I love it.

For all the artwork I have made, you'd think I would try to sell it. Whether I am afraid it isn't worth anything or I am too attached to part with it, I still don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment